Since this is a place for personality, I guess it would make sense for me to share a little about mine.
- I’m an ENFP-T, with a high preference for Extraversion and Intuition and low preferences for Feeling and Perceiving. The T just means I’m ambitious, emotional, and a little edgy.
- I am a type 7 on the Enneagram, but I’ll admit that I have a lot of 1 qualities, (which probably isn’t healthy since 7s go to 1 under stress. I think I spent enough time in stressville that I developed some skills there).
- My strengths in order are
- 1. Activator
- 2. Woo
- 3. Communication
- 4. Input
- 5. Strategic
- 6. Futuristic
- 7. Positivity
- 8. Connectedness
- 9. Belief
- 10. Developer
- DiSC = IDS or otter-lion-golden retriever or sanguine-choleric-phlegmatic
- My spiritual gifts are, (these results are from three different tests, but I think they all ring true),
- Redemptive Gift = Exhorter
- Culture Index = Persuader
- Love Languages = Words of Affirmation, Gifts
- Learning Styles = Reading and Writing, Kinesthetic
At the core of who I am, I am a passionate person, and I long to change the world for God’s glory. To take the light and love of Jesus to the darkest places, and further God’s kingdom with a balance of grace and truth.
I have a passion for people to walk in relationship with Jesus Christ; set free to live out their purpose as who God has created them to be. For my generation to lay down selfish pursuits to worship God and give Him glory. For another great awakening sweep across our nation, and to see the church in America united and living out the love they have through Christ. To teach the truth of God’s Word, and to serve in a church that is healthy and theologically balanced. To develop community within the Body of Christ, and to inspire people to live out the passion that God has planted in their hearts.
I love people, the ocean, books, history, music, sunshine, puppies, antiques, and lots of coffee. I live in Fort Worth, TX with my amazing husband John Dalton and our three dogs, Jake, Jay, and Jax.